The 22nd Asian Conference on Clinical Pharmacy
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING E-POSTERS
All posters accepted for the 22nd ACCP Committee will be displayed in digital format only on high-resolution monitors. All Poster presentations will be presented in multi-media E-Posters.
Authors are requested to be at their assigned monitors for the period of specified time. During this time authors should be available for discussion of the E-Poster. A formal presentation would be necessary (The schedule will be informed).
You will be informed of your program number as well as your computer assignment before the meeting. However, when you arrive at the meeting, check the program to confirm the day, and time and monitor your presentation, in case there have been last-minute changes.
CREATING AND DESIGNING YOUR E-POSTER
Poster size and orientation
- All posters will be set in portrait style orientation (and all information (i.e. text, data, photos, and figures) must be designed to appear within one window/slide.
- If you design your E-Poster in PowerPoint (PPT), ALL information must be displayed within ONE (1) slide only. Use Page Setup and choose Slide Size: “Custom (Width 28.575 cm, Height 50.8 cm)” with a Portrait (vertical) orientation. Click here for the slide format
- Save your PPT in JPG or PNG format.
- The resolution of the monitors used for e-poster presentation is 9:16 (1080 x 1920 pixels) in Portrait orientation. All the presenters are required to set the resolution of their e-posters the same as the monitors’.
Essential Information to Include on E-Poster
- The poster should be written ONLY in the English language.
- Poster Number (on the top left corner).
- Title of the E-Poster (should be brief and match with the submitted abstract).
- Names and affiliations of all authors (each author to be marked with superscript Arabic number (such as 1, 2) with their corresponding institute affiliation and their addresses.
- The logo of the affiliated institution/university should be placed in the upper right corner.
- Arial font should be used throughout the poster with such clarity that it could be read from 1.5 meters distance. The title and subheadings should be written in bold. Italics should be avoided as it would be harder to read from a distance.
- Please be considerate when using colors for the presentation, keep only 2-3 colors as this would be a formal scientific poster presentation. Please select background colors that contrast well with the font to allow easier reading of your text. Avoid backgrounds with bright or dark colors and full of texture as this will distract readers.
- Make sure that any photographs or figures being used in the poster are of sufficient size so that they are clearly visible, with a minimum 300-dpi resolution.
- Graphs and tables should be well organized and the font used should be of a size that is easy to read.
- Content of poster presentation
- Research (Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion, References and Acknowledgment).
- Literature Review (Introduction, Literature studies, Discussion, Conclusion and References).
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest for all authors; if there are no relevant conflicts, this must be included on the poster.
- Contact details (optional), so that interested delegates may contact you
- Data must be given in units that are generally accepted in scientific publications (the international metric system is preferred)
- At the footer/bottom part of the poster presentation, should be noted: Presented at: The 22nd Asian Conference on Clinical Pharmacy
SUBMITTING YOUR E-POSTER
- The Committee only accepts e-poster in a JPG or PNG format only.
- Please submit your e-poster to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline to submit your E-Poster is June 30th, 2023
- Failure to submit your e-poster by the deadline would result in your presentation being cancelled.